Sea has always been my infinite inspiration…beautiful mermaids, cute narwhals, tiny colourful turtles. And this year I’ve designed two adorable scuba diving octopuses.
I’ve used a mix of cotton and acrylic yarn in blue and light purple for the body, and 100% cotton yarn for the scuba diving masks.
Here is a complete list of all materials used:
- Cotton and Acrylic mix yarn, weight: Sport/Fine;
- 100% Acrylic yarn for the diving mask
- Thin black yarn for embroidering eyes/mouth
- Crochet hook size 2,5 mm; 2 mm
- Stitch marker
- Polyester fibrefill for stuffing
- Darning needle for sewing the parts together
- Bubble Pins
- Drinking straw
- Felt in different colors
Here is the link for the complete tutorial in Englis:
And here is the complete versión in Spanish:
Happy Crocheting! 🙂