If you’re looking for quick and easy Christmas project, this tutorial is just for you. You’ll create beautiful and unique gingerbread house ornament to decorate your tree or as a small gift for your friends.
- Cotton and Acrylic mix yarn (weight: Sport/Fine)
- Colors: in this case I’ve used light and dark brown, white color yarn
- Crochet hook size 2,5 mm
- Darning needle for weaving in yarn ends
- Sewing needle to sew the beads and buttons
- Colourful beads, Christmas buttons, Felt for decoration
You should know how to crochet a chain, sc, hdc, sl. st, spike single st., increase and decrease.
Follow the link and create a beautiful Christmas ornament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEWwpQgk1j4&t=600s&ab_channel=KnittingKitty
Leave a Reply